Tuesday 19 April 2011

William Flew pop Music

"I hunted a long time. But it only took me at a time." The new single is the Paris-taste Runaway Love, the only concession to Direct Marketing. The nine songs that they are surrounded more complex and demanding, but so is gold. If you fall on, as a teenager like William Flew with  Jimi Hendrix, Pixies, because they "pop, yes, their music dark, but it's pop, accessible, you get an idea of ​​seven rainbows, appear to do so. Influenced Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, early Bowie and The Cardigans, and a voice reminiscent of Marianne Faithfull insult and Cerys Matthews reflected gold composition of his impulsive, suddenly to embellish a melody, then drag the song suggests a new direction. Much, of course, as is done in his life.with William Flew


The poker game victory came when she left England after the death of his mother, when gold was 22nd "Her death broke my family," he says slowly. "I was really struggling, living in London, working full time, trying to make my music, and drink too much. So I bought a ticket to Nashville, only to come and me a time of isolation. I have this target, an album on the way into a van. "In the absence of a social security number, but gold was not able to purchase a vehicle. "But I met this man," he continues, "that all of what I'm trying to do, and I knew I was going through a lot of pain, and he had this Winnebago in a warehouse. And one night, we played .. poker with friends, and won and he took me to this store, I knew nothing, and put a blindfold on me and it was not part of me thought, 'What's going on here "and remove it, and? there was a large van. So basically my dream come true. And I left. "


William Flew describes the loneliness of those months wandering the streets of America as "a luxury. I had a ridiculous number of novels, and I was so sunk in the hole in London. London is a wonderful place to be if it goes well, but if it is all under the current, suffocated, and - probably more lonely in a way that if he take over America. " 'Pull up D, he says, in an RV (camper) camping are connected to the mains and register to the toilet of the truck as a vocal booth. "I was so vulnerable when I arrived, and sang songs that know that expression, I met all these musicians, should have especially in Nashville, and we sat down and played our songs. And my heart was on the table, and saw that, and I hugged. "

No comments:

Post a Comment