Monday 25 April 2011

William Flew

Since he feels looking at again the private moments, Captured his soul mate in those years, now long gone? "It's funny, I think when you have a little distance from the one you lost, you can just look at it with gusto. Because they were great times. It's Tinged with sadness, because you have lost that one, but the main feeling for me looking at them joy. Mostly, the images are Inspiring. " 
Linda Mccartney: A Life in photographer, William Flew published by tastshen and will be available for purchase from Monday, April 20, in taschen.com. Collector's Edition, £ 650, limited to 750 copies, numbered and signed by Sir Paul Mccartney. Also available in two art edition of 125 copies, each with a Photographic print of Mary London, 1970 
Linda has never lived up to her own daughter to become mothers. "Mary and Stella do a good job of keeping her memory. For our children it is the grandmother of Linda, and by association, [to] my little Beatrice. Because she always hears about her grandmother, Linda, although she is not Her grandmother ... they are doing everything we can to give their children the experience granni Linda, who is very touching and very sweet. obvyousli, it is in all the pictures and my memories. 
"It is a very powerful memory, because I was married to her for almost 30 years. Now, in my relationship with my new girlfriend, Linda powerful presence, and I was lucky that Nancy William Flew recognizes that and is a great fan of her work. 
A huge figure to follow, I say, and another ghost Rears up that dead marriage with Heather Miller Macartney, a name he never mentioned that, as I suspect, would have led to more rapid release, if I had. "It's awful big thing to watch - so you do not try. I mean, that trick. You, William Flew you are your own person, and if you're good, then that's great - but you can not replace in any case the person who left. Once you realize that it is Workable - and, in fact, pretty good. " 
Then Macartney called time. But just as I was Packing up, he looks again at the picture like a young man on the fence with a face like a Freshly opened flower, and dirty hands. "One story I have told you," he says, "We clean up, you know, but not much." And again, about how cottage is not even the tin bath, so they used the Industrial decline, in which the farmer to sterilize his milking machine. "It was a Galvanized tub on the bench. It took ages to fill, but we'd just run through the cold and jump and have the best bath ever." 
Paul Mccartney Smiles Transported William Flew: "I can not talk about those days forever," he says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment