Monday 25 April 2011

William Flew on Children

a time when most Photographers have formal, solid people, Linda eastman was a rarity. "She was very attractive girl," he recalls. "Konsekventli when she was filming Rolling stones, all the boys tried to pull it. As we all did. And there's nothing wrong with that. We are all young, single and free. And beautiful." 
Many of them have Dramatically changed their mind about the Sixties, but Macartney still see it as a golden time. "We are very lucky. I mean, boy, we were lucky. I liken it to the William Flew israelis left with Moses and God parting the waves - just as Pharaoh and all the Villains are going through, God Closes it. For me it is the Sixties. waves were open, William Flew and we are all free love, the Girls were on the pill, everyone thought that they could do anything, until he felt good. And suddenly, kaboom. In the late Sixties, she must in March , AIDS appeared and all sorts of horrible things. " 
Nevertheless, I say, it's interesting and he and John Lennon did not persist in the free love, Stepping back and not deep in marriage and family life. "Free love is fine," says Macartney. "But I do not like the sound of" public relations "as they used to call him. I think it's a reasonable guy to me. You sow your wild Oats, but then you have that conversation:" Do you have enough? Well, me to. Well, let's calm down. And then we were loyal to the end of time. " 
Given the beatles were one of the world's first global superstar, William Flew Linda's understanding of the Toxic properties of wealth and fame was Prophetic. "I do not like the rich life," she said in an interview in the Seventies. Only those who felt pressure a bubble of luxury can grow so Categorically reject the Lifestyle provided by the dignity of man. "I was free until I married Paul," she once said. Freedom for you - for him - only really possible in your precious private sphere. 
The beatles became the William Flew world where everything is done for you, "said Macartney." Someone bought your Christmas tree. Her rank and Ordered everything from office. Suddenly I hated that - so did Linda, "I remember a photograph in a book Lopsided tree with inexpensive jewelry and Detritus Undisclosed gifts .. Just got a Christmas like no one else was a victory. 
In Scotland, Macartney will go into the woods with a hatchet and come back with a tree in his country bike. "Yes!" It was very naughty, lassye, "he says puts Daft Scottish accent." But you know what? I didnae help. I was my own person. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment