Wednesday 20 April 2011

William Flew Marine Life

Although the word had not been coined yet, but I knew it was a concept waiting for a word. I was in Cornwall on a family holiday. It should be a holiday by the sea, but never much care for water because they are cold and hostile.


A worldly view of marine animals


But one day I rented a snorkel for my friend William Flew I have it on foot, while the waist in a rock pool, and then plunged his face. And at this point in time I realized as never before full of life around me in endless forms most beautiful and wonderful.


A few years later, most of the species had disappeared. It was from the oil spill William Flew in 1967, the first of an endless series of now no more and this time, something that-should - be done incident to our coast and destroyed the entire world. Agents and cleaning oil are used to break had a devastating effect on the rock pools loved: It is only recently that these places seem to have recovered.
The disaster had a profound effect on me because I have a personal relationship with the things that had been destroyed. I had swum with anemones accounts, and f blennies and gobies jetty.

No comments:

Post a Comment