Tuesday 17 May 2011

William Flew

data rehash


a little lost, trying to write some songs and all, and a lot of shit. I hate to say "in a strange place, but I was in 


depression crazy, in a way. Little Rascals apart, and I was in the new environment for me, I've never tested. When 


we started recording for 18 months without This is certainly part of my mind, "If this does not present with ...'" 


Turner is one of a number of friends, says Kane, who rises. was the Super Furry Animals Gruff." Rhys, who 


worked with him in the first session, each other, "I was all:". I do not know if this will work "and it was so sudden," 


No, this is a song very well, let's do that "I really appreciate that. Even today, when we talked , I learned a lot from 


this -. Just his presence makes me feel better about things "with other colleagues on the album include Noel 


Gallagher, of Turner, a song at random, the model of French actress Clemence Poésy. "Whenever I see the issue 


as a duo," said Kane. "All. Nancy Lee" came Poésy part after someone on a label that Kane met and told him 


about the album. "And again, and told him about it, "Kane continued, chuckling." It took me a bit and she came 


and thought it was amazing, "You know, let's try that '. [The eyes are shining once again.]. What really surprised 


me how well he could sing It's cold as f ***, the -.. song which are all also some bad reverb Gainsbourg, a bit of 


fun, like sex in the afternoon when he sings the line 'I want the keys to his chest, stood before her, her smile and 


her can be heard on the track. And she said, 'Do I have to do it again we? do not think the line is fine. "And I'm, 


like, 'No, no, listen, I can hear you smiling there." I love And I love to be clear .. nice, "The most beloved from 2008 

No comments:

Post a Comment