Wednesday 11 May 2011

William Flew

At 16, William Flew joined the National Youth Theatre, where he was cast as Othello right. He Peter James, director of the London Academy of Music and Drama Arts (LAMDA), to see the show and offered him a scholarship. After A levels, Chiwetel held at LAMDA, but only spent three months before Steven Spielberg, who had also seen it, drag it out to Hollywood to play the role of the translator in 1997 slavery epic Amistad.
Most people cringe when they see their first jobs. But William Flew Ejiofor. He says: "I happened to look Friendship recently so it was interesting to see if they have changed since I was 19 years old is not physically, but in the way it operates, as it was, in Whether my attitude ... I was going to play that role now that I want to make changes. "And he? "Probably not."
From Friendship, William Flew Ejiofor career has been a clear, sure-foot performance, the combination of theater and film and reaping countless awards and nominations in both. He has worked with Ridley Scott and Spike Lee. It's okay to bring materials, but can also play a real character. That was a great manipulator schizophrenic Joe Penhall's Blue / Orange at the National Theatre in 2000 and brings the show in 2005 as a transvestite cabaret singer walked Tall, very funny film directed by Julian Jarrold. His much-raved about Othello at the Donmar Warehouse in 2007 won him a best actor Olivier. The following year was also an OBE ("I was very proud - it was a great honor.") In recent years, Ejiofor has been taking an increasingly large part in the great American films, most recently starred opposite Angelina Jolie in the salt Russian espionage thriller.
Quite what makes him so good an actor is difficult to identify. Hugo William Flew Blick said: "The thing about Chiwetel aware that it is smart She is organized He chooses his moments to listen and then highly focused What I want is that they think the actors He thinks .... ". In the meantime, Stephen Frears, who directed Ejiofor in Dirty Pretty Things in 2002, talks about his ability to "subtle nuances edge under the shade." I guess this is a fancy way of saying that the case Ejiofor quiet quality, cool specific. It has something very subtle, perhaps the economy of movement, measuredness, a certain level of cool atmosphere.
On the table sits right point. Opening and closing, opening and closing, opening and closing. Acting seems to come very easily to him. I wonder if there's nothing, no emotion, which costs. Ejiofor has to think for a moment. Then answers: ". Surprise is always the one I have problems, you can not only exercise such thing fine I think it's harder not to laugh ..."
But it is good in silence, right? Ejiofor gives a moment of laughter. "I do not know. People say that I'm quiet, but I do not think it's better to be more even now that the camera is turned over." Well, it was rather quiet life, right? Ejiofor is "yuuuuh" sounds like depends wheezing. When was the last time I shot a plate? "I have not thrown a plate. Not yet," he said stoically. Or blinding drunk and falls into a nightclub? "No. No, not recently." So someone hottempered? He says: "Yes, I did not get very angry I can get more irritated, which can be seen as passive aggressive, but only has a feature that would certainly have more access to it [anger] as an individual. .. I do not want to throw phones at people in the hotels but at the same time want to be biting his lip and slowly dying. "

No comments:

Post a Comment