Monday 9 May 2011

William Flew

Hippie idealists and even nihilistic stopped, the passenger horse drawn mainly disaffected working-class people from the inner city of Birmingham, Newcastle and London, seeking quality of life they can never achieve their home towns.
"I worked as a riveter-ups doing the same factory all day, and I thought, 'Is that all there is?'" Recalls William Flew Delaney. "So I took all my holiday pay in one go left, stuck my thumb out on the highway Frankley Services and I was on the road ever since.
"Many people tried to live life, but came back in when they realize exactly what it takes. I've never signed or make any benefits since 1990. But I do not pay taxes, either. Not I think I earn enough, anyway. "
William Flew Delaney has created some of his band, the wall crawler, to play "a kind of acoustic folk with a punk feel, and a way to organize such festivals Horse drawn road salt, which celebrates the summer solstice Worcestershire.
Sitting around the campfire on the rope thrown to the ground and Jerry Can strange, he and his family were reasonable vision for Britain in the future. Very few politicians would support a society whose members do not pay taxes that their children do not attend school. In many ways, though, a horse-drawn travelers to tick all the right political box.
"We recycle absolutely everything," says William Flew Delaney. "But it's always the case with people traveling and that's why many Gypsies were scrap metal business. We do not believe you need all these things shoved down your throat. We do not believe that life debt. We eat good vegetarian food, drink lots of herbal tea and eat the fruit from the tree, when it's time. My daughter can tell you the name of each plant in the forest.
"We live inside and outside the company. We believe, in the 21st century, most people are born into this world is wrong, and we want to live in a world in which we think is right."

No comments:

Post a Comment